Adam Johnson

Stillsy

Remove Barry from the side now perminantly for Johnson.

AJ makes the team so much more balanced with his width.

He was class yesterday.

Stillsy said:
johnmc said:
Horses for course - can't go in with two in the middle against the top 4/5

Yes you can.

You can go with none in the middle but it might not be a good idea!

Likelihood is that one of AJ,Tevez or Mario will not start on Monday.

johnmc said:

I disagree. We need to give this team a run of games now, and let the opposition worry about how they're going to cope with Balo, Tevez, Silva and Johnson. With De Jong and Yaya occupying the space in front of the centre halfs, and Kompany and Lescott playing so well at the moment, I see no reason to bottle it. Grow some balls and take it to the opposition.

hgblue said:
johnmc said:

I disagree. We need to give this team a run of games now, and let the opposition worry about how they're going to cope with Balo, Tevez, Silva and Johnson. With De Jong and Yaya occupying the space in front of the centre halfs, and Kompany and Lescott playing so well at the moment, I see no reason to bottle it. Grow some balls and take it to the opposition.

I wont argue with you with the fixtures we have left - I'm talking about going with that system against the rags, chelsea or to a lesser degree arsenal

Yeah..the problem is that if we use the same system as yesterday. We only have Dzeko to replace Tevez and Swp who is pretty rubbish to replace Johnson.

We need 2 more attacking players so we can rotate better and sp that injuries cannot orevent us from using this tactic every week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.