Adam Johnson

Deepest Blue said:
Cobwebcat said:
Rekik impressed me most of the new guys
Suarez for me.
Caught in possession twice otherwise looked a bit special.

Absolutely, Saurez's movement is already top notch, he's going to be a special player

Cobwebcat said:

You have been nominated for the most crass post of the month contest. With just one day left you stand in pole position to receive the award. What you should bear in mind that this is a very hard competition to win. The field is enormous.

You are a rag supporter and I claim my £5.

He did alright in second half! hopefully it just an attiude thing, and that is weird because Mancini seems to "love" him.

scottchorlton said:
Why the fuck do all these clubs want our players on loan? Johnson to everton, Ade to spurs, onuaha to qpr?? If they want these guys put the fucking money where your mouths are! Cheeky bastards!!!

Rant over :-)
Why? Seriously?

Because 'we' paid stupid prices, and even more stupid wages to average footballers that no one else was stupid enough to entertain.
These players are now earning enough to retire with a 'thank you very much', and are happy to lounge around milking it til their contracts are over.

If it was happening to any other club i'd be pissing myself laughing..................these guys are on 70,000+ PER WEEK for doing absolutely 'jack' for our club. Except Bellamy, who got to be on a proper holiday beano for a whole year whereas Onuha had to endure a less glamorous resort.

So, to answer your question - other clubs can just select any of these players absolutely FREE and 'WE' pay for the privilage- yes folks 'WE' actually pay for them to play somewhere else and wont see anything in return. Only in Football..................

Tez Tosterone said:
Cobwebcat said:

You have been nominated for the most crass post of the month contest. With just one day left you stand in pole position to receive the award. What you should bear in mind that this is a very hard competition to win. The field is enormous.

You are a rag supporter and I claim my £5.
GlueSnifferSticker.png

what is this bollocks in the news about sunderland today? :D

they're having a right laugh now the press. pick random player from city, pick random club from the PL, bazinga, you have yourself a news headline.

I mean, seriously, Sunderland?

its bizzare to imply we'd let one of our few (3 to be exact) wingers go, much less to a league rival, and even less to a title contender such as chelsea.

just saying.

NinoK said:
what is this bollocks in the news about sunderland today? :D

they're having a right laugh now the press. pick random player from city, pick random club from the PL, bazinga, you have yourself a news headline.

I mean, seriously, Sunderland?

its bizzare to imply we'd let one of our few (3 to be exact) wingers go, much less to a league rival, and even less to a title contender such as chelsea.

just saying.

Mancini said AJ is not going anywhere...Bellamy can go for 4m

cookster said:
20M I'd take that in a heartbeat if offered.

AND NOW?????? I see all those who were saying AJ is a 'bench player' or we should be 'loaning him out' or 'getting rid for 20m' - have suddenly gone very quiet!

That's because he IS a quality player, a genuine winger with skill and pace, and there aint many of those around - and some here were too short sighted to see it.

This guy is the real deal...........................and he wants to play for us and is happy enough in the industrial north!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.