Adam Johnson

LoveCity said:
But now that Johnson has signed a new deal, it suggests Mancini is committed into developing him into the best player possible. Wouldn't buying someone like Hazard mean Johnson never plays?

Fattening up the turkey before the Christmas slaughter. AJ just guaranteed he is going to be paid well for 5 years and we have a nice long contract to sell. His price should now be around 25 million.

giving Johnson 80k + a week prices every team in England but maybe 2 or 3 out of his services. You are delusional if you think someone is going to pay a 20+ million transfer fee and 80k a week for a winger. He's not signed to be transferred in two months.

Andouble said:
giving Johnson 80k + a week prices every team in England but maybe 2 or 3 out of his services. You are delusional if you think someone is going to pay a 20+ million transfer fee and 80k a week for a winger. He's not signed to be transferred in two months.

Agreed, but Liverpool would pay those wages. Still think we could be in for Hazard though (2 player for every position and I dont include Milner as an out and out winger)

Mad 4 It said:
Andouble said:

Agreed, but Liverpool would pay those wages. Still think we could be in for Hazard though (2 player for every position and I dont include Milner as an out and out winger)

We won't get Hazard

Josh Blue said:
Mad 4 It said:
Andouble said:

We won't get Hazard

Why do you say that

Sam_B said:
this is where hoilett would come in, i would love hazard coming as much as the next fan but he will not come to sit on the bench, aj isnt starting as it is. What we need is a young right footed winger of prem standard who will be happy to fight for his place, im still to be convinced with weiss so out of the two hoilett would be the more sensible option
I agree with this plus his contract expires next summer so we can get him in January pre contract or is that for outside the premiership any way free in June. As much as I like Nasri he's not a winger and plays way better behind the striker.

Mad 4 It said:
Josh Blue said:
Mad 4 It said:

We won't get Hazard

Why do you say that

Because he wants to go to Inter.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/40m-chelsea-liverpool-target-drops-inter-hit" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-l ... -inter-hit</a>

MCFCinUSA said:
Kurple said:
Everyone realise that getting a Hazards or a Lavezzi would mean the end of AJ, right?

How many people want an upgrade over AJ?

What can we expect to get in return and from who?

you'd better let whomever signed AJ on a five year contract know this!

Has this actually been confirmed yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.