Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comrade Buka

I have defended him and been patient, but todays game versus Sunderland just did it for me. He is a winger. As such he is supposed to take on his defender. Something he does 1 time out of 10. The rest of the time he cuts inside and tries to repeat a goal he managed 8 months ago.

When watching today I was swearing to myself:

"Don't you fucking DARE cut inside again! Don't you fucking dare! Oh, you son of a c*nt, you did it again and accomplished jack shit."

Johnson has singlehandedly managed to create a whole new level of useless.

The sooner he is gone the better.

Maybe Mancini should play Johnson the left winger on the left wing..especially when we are crying out for width..instead he has to cut inside all the time or try to go on the outside on his weaker foot....just a thought

big blueballs said:
Maybe Mancini should play Johnson the left winger on the left wing..especially when we are crying out for width..instead he has to cut inside all the time or try to go on the outside on his seeker foot....just a thought

Maybe you should mention that to Mancini, because it seems the Italian has not spotted that Johnson is left footed.

Comrade Buka said:
big blueballs said:
Maybe Mancini should play Johnson the left winger on the left wing..especially when we are crying out for width..instead he has to cut inside all the time or try to go on the outside on his seeker foot....just a thought

Maybe you should mention that to Mancini, because it seems the Italian has not spotted that Johnson is left footed.
This is the thing...I may be wrong but I can't think of a game that Johnson has played for us where he has played in his natural position...and the other thing that annoys me with the Johnson situation is him being expected to track back surely when we are chasing the game like today he should just be told to get as wide as poss get chalk on his boots and give us an option not fucking tracking the oppos left sided midfield player surely our right back is capable of dealing with that when we need it to be so<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:31 pm --<br /><br />
Comrade Buka said:
big blueballs said:

This is the thing...I may be wrong but I can't think of a game that Johnson has played for us where he has played in his natural position...and the other thing that annoys me with the Johnson situation is him being expected to track back surely when we are chasing the game like today he should just be told to get as wide as poss get chalk on his boots and give us an option not fucking tracking the oppos left sided midfield player surely our right back is capable of dealing with that when we need it to be so

AJ is very one dimensional which is unfortunate and why he will never make it as a top winger like your Robben, Di Maria and so on.

I think he is worth keeping as much as he is frustrating as he does help pull their defence when we need to as was pointed out last week by neville and his touchscreen.

Ntini77 said:
Stoke beckons....

I rate Etherington more than Johnson, not sure they'd want him! They have Pennant too. Hopefully Liverpool or Chelsea are desperate enough in their efforts to improve to buy Johnson from us for a good price. He was better when he joined us than now.

From his physical strength to his crossing ability and everything inbetween,not even close to the answer......

I'm convinced we'd have this league sewn up with a Bale or Valencia and possibly even Etherington.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.