Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to miss him as i actually liked him quite alot, glad he chosen a team on the up with a proven manager and not the ship wreck that is Liverpool. Good luck and keep those medals polished (they are your last ones).

IMO losing Johnson is a massive mistake. Great sub to use, plus was unlucky with not gettin many chances which i feel he could of done well if given them enough.

Annoyed me a bit losing him on a permanent deal, could of give him some game time for a season out on loan see what he did, not as tho we are desperate for 12 mill.

Shame really. Great signing for Sunderland tho

simon23 said:
Good luck AJ...you deserve a better respeonce than a lot have given you on here!!!!

The usual bitterness comes out...and part of it is in desperation to see new players come in and the fans always need a scapegoat...i wonder if NDJ will be the next major one

On a general basis...I have no issue with bringing in sinclair.....except the fact that after selling AJ we still only have one winger....so not really strengthend at all in that sense
AJ's a scapegoat now is he?

Tell me, what exactly is he being blamed for?

RandomJ said:
Such a shame. I genually think with a run in the team and not getting dropped to the bench every other game he could have been truly quality for us and I'm very sure he will shine at Sunderland. I feel this is such a backwards step losing Johnson but then (probably) signing Sinclair, just makes no sense at all. The only good news from this is we didn't sell him the Liverpool.
The long and short of it was he simply wasn't good enough to start for us on a regular basis. Don't forget many of Bobs decisions are made on the training ground and not on sentiment but hard truths.

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
herrock said:
When he arrived i thought he was the new colin bell, but he never quite delivered consistently enough. The clips on the city website show what quality he does have though, good luck to the lad.

Michael Johnson was the new Colin Bell
Adam Johnson was the new Sumerbee.

And when Tevez came back from Argentina he looked like the new Franny Lee

LoveCity said:
Is Vinny quietly taking the piss here? ;)

Vincent Kompany ‏@VincentKompany
@AJohno_11 To a good friend and a terrific player, congratulations on your move to Sunderland. I'm sure we'll see plenty of you on MOTD! :-)
Best way to watch him. Always was.

I have a feeling he will come back to haunt us aswel. Sunderland away sounds worse and worse every season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.