Adama Traore

He’s fucking rubbish.

I cannot believe he is being spoken about as 40 mil player, never mind 140 mil. As for that bloke from Newcastle, well......

It’s a fun thread, but should be not taken seriously

That is a either a “not for sale” price tag or the Wolves hierarchy have missing brain cells. Perhaps Woodward is stupid enough to end up paying an extra 30m on top of that valuation but at least it rules us out.

He’s fucking rubbish.

I cannot believe he is being spoken about as 40 mil player, never mind 140 mil. As for that bloke from Newcastle, well......

It’s a fun thread, but should be not taken seriously

he clearly isn’t rubbish , he’s destroyed us twice this seasons and has shown he can do it v the top teams , so clearly has the talent and isn’t rubbish atall , just lacks consistency but that doesn’t make him rubbish , he’s very similar to st maximus at Newcastle, if they were both consistent be looking at 2 very good players

he clearly isn’t rubbish , he’s destroyed us twice this seasons and has shown he can do it v the top teams , so clearly has the talent and isn’t rubbish atall , just lacks consistency but that doesn’t make him rubbish , he’s very similar to st maximus at Newcastle, if they were both consistent be looking at 2 very good players

Every time I've watched Saint-Maximin play he's looked utter shite but his highlight reels make him look brilliant.

He’s fucking rubbish in the context of the standard we require. The idea we(or anyone else) are going to even consider spending circa 100 mil on him is absolutely absurd

In addition, he didn’t ‘destroy’ us at all. He ran through our midfield like countless players have done this season and hit a speculative effort that always goes in against Bravo and then fouled our empty headed left back for their second. In the home game, I don’t remember him doing anything other than finishing the straight forward chances he was presented with

He is bang average and if United were bidding we’d be laughing our heads off at the concept

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.