Adama Traore

Right, no doubt this will go down like a lead balloon…

But, he does have a quick burst of pace and strength added to his direct style of play. Qualities we don’t have in abundance.

Granted his stock has dropped in the last 2 years but when he was at his best, it was when he was beating his full backs and chipping delicate crosses in to the back post to Jimenez.

Jimenez gets his injury, Adama form drops and then he’s off to Barca.

We now actually have a big strong striker who would love to put headers in at the back post.

He’d be cheap, wouldn’t expect regular starts. Can be an impact sub putting crosses into Haaland if plan A, B or C didn’t work.

Id take him for £18m and see if Pep can salvage his career.

Nope. Barely made an impact during his loan spell at Barcelona and isn't any better than what we currently have

Not for me this lad. Quick but that’s it. I don’t think he would be a good fit at all, & I am usually a happy clapper and a FOC of course.

Right, no doubt this will go down like a lead balloon…

But, he does have a quick burst of pace and strength added to his direct style of play. Qualities we don’t have in abundance.

Granted his stock has dropped in the last 2 years but when he was at his best, it was when he was beating his full backs and chipping delicate crosses in to the back post to Jimenez.

Jimenez gets his injury, Adama form drops and then he’s off to Barca.

We now actually have a big strong striker who would love to put headers in at the back post.

He’d be cheap, wouldn’t expect regular starts. Can be an impact sub putting crosses into Haaland if plan A, B or C didn’t work.

Id take him for £18m and see if Pep can salvage his career.
The alarm bell for a guy like Traore (at least with me) is the fact that a guy with his incredible dribbling ability and burst of pace has not yet made it big. There has to be something fundamentally wrong with him.

Because his dribbling ability really is special.

In that case he has one role.. sub in and create havoc in the last 15 minutes if nothing else works. He´ll never get proper game time though. Not good enough in da head.

The alarm bell for a guy like Traore (at least with me) is the fact that a guy with his incredible dribbling ability and burst of pace has not yet made it big. There has to be something fundamentally wrong with him.

Because his dribbling ability really is special.
If he had a footballing brain, he’d be world class. In his best season, he completed 184 dribbles. One of the most physically gifted footballers ever.

If we are going for anyone out of wolves it should be Ailt Nouri at lb or Pedro Neto. No one else. And even at that both would be short term deals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.