Adama Traore

Cracking player Neto, was on the cusp of something really good at Wolves pre injury, only glimpses of what he can do at the back end of the season, but would thrive here, can play in all 3 positions behind a main striker so perfect if we’ve got Haaland up top, technically great, hard worker, good age & Portugese, also speaks good English & seems a decent guy (after watching his interviews) so the transition would be seamless, we could do a lot worse
Yeah, i like him alot. Just signed an extension though :(

Anyone that has to rub baby oil on his arms to make him play better gets a no from me.

Yeah, i like him alot. Just signed an extension though :(
We could still double his wages & offer him CL football though, all the contract means is Wolves can ask for more, which hasn’t stopped us in the past, I think Joorabchian is his agent so I’m sure he’d be keen, anyway definitely one for the future (he’s only 22) 2-3 years of PL football & running down his contract will put him at a similar trajectory to some of our previous signings

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.