Adarabioyo Signs New Deal

Manchester City‏Verified account @ManCity
.@TosinAdarabioyo has signed a new contract with City keeping him at the club until 2021! Congrats, Tosin! #mcfc

DCyDDhbWAAElKCm.jpg

Think that may put a new CH out of the question this window.

Komps, Stones, Otamendi, Kolarov (cough splutter) Deyaner & Tosin with Fernandinho/Yaya as extra emergency cover.

Of course he could just be shunted to Spain on loan...

Excellent news.

Great that we've given him a four-year contract. However, considering that centre-backs are traditionally late developers, even at the end of it, we still might not know if Tosin is good enough, though I'd hope by then, we'd have a pretty good idea.

I think the club deserve credit here, they held a very firm line on what was a decent offer. In the end I think it is the best outcome for all involved, he could have gone somewhere else and had much better chances of immediate first team football but longer term I think his best chance at reaching the highest level is to sign with us and spend time at city and on loan over the next couple of years. I hope it works for all involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.