Add me to the list! Barry&Tevez rumours. More added 03/06!

Alan Kernaghan's 40yd Lob

Here's a rumour I heard today:

My mate's brother is best mates with (our GK coach) Kevin Hitchcock's son.

He's been going mad all morning saying KH has told his son that Gareth Barry is in Dubai with Hughes as of last night and that Carlos Tevez is also on its way to being wrapped up. KH supposedly told my mate's brother to have a bet on them both signing for City this week.

So there you go.

This is my first new topic, I kinda wish I'd never been told so I could continue in the shadows.

Peace and love.
AK's4YL
x

Re: Add me to the list! Barry and Tevez rumours...

Hope Hitchcock didnt get that info from here lol

Barry would be the kind of player we're looking for. We've got great options at DM and at AM but nothing to link the two, which is what Michael Johnson was doing so well at when Didi and Elano were in the team at the start of last season.

Tevez is one of those players that we don't really need, but, is better at that job than who we currently have (Bellamy), and if the opportunity to sign him comes, we should jump at it.

i think MH being in dubai is true, well according to SSN anyway

Forzacitizens said:

I wish the press would realize that Dubai is not Abu Dhabi!

Dubai is just one of 7 emirates that form the United Arab Emirates, so why do they always say someone is in Dubai when they may well be in Abu Dhabi....

Ajay said:
Forzacitizens said:

I wish the press would realize that Dubai is not Abu Dhabi!

Dubai is just one of 7 emirates that form the United Arab Emirates, so why do they always say someone is in Dubai when they may well be in Abu Dhabi....

ignorance of the press mate.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.