Add me to the list! Barry&Tevez rumours. More added 03/06!

Re: Add me to the list! Barry and Tevez rumours...

rushts said:
Ajay said:
Forzacitizens said:
i think MH being in dubai is true, well according to SSN anyway

I wish the press would realize that Dubai is not Abu Dhabi!

Dubai is just one of 7 emirates that form the United Arab Emirates, so why do they always say someone is in Dubai when they may well be in Abu Dhabi....

Its a bit like sports commentators referring to the scum as "Manchester" really pisses me off.

Townsend did just that this afternoon and it really pissed me off.

Mr Cook Is flying out of MAN on Etihad Tonight at 21:00 destination Abu Dhabi

city diehard said:
I THOUGHT hughes cook and khaldoon were in abu dhabi after they visited rome

nope he's defo on that flight tonight!

city diehard said:

My friend is a stalker and made the discovery that the iron had been left plugged in at his house while peering through the back room window. He's decent though so he made an anonymous call to the club. Cook has since popped back and every thing's worked out great. FACT!

Robbo. said:

3. I dont see Man City as a football club any more. They have sold there soul to the devil and while the ride will be enjoyable for your fans there success will be little to do with the club, but more to do with some stupidly rich guy pumping in stupid amounts of money. You might think i sound jealous but believe me im not, i wouldn't swap Randy Lerner and what he has done for this club for anyone. He gets football and loves football and is not just trying to show off to all his rich friends.

IDIOT. so what are we a rugby team now or something. he would not swap randy lerner for adug, bull shit. PEOPLE ARE SO JELOUS. ITS GREAT I THINK..

Robbo. said:
Barntonblue said:
city diehard said:

nope he's defo on that flight tonight!

how do you know this for sure?

His plane just flew over his house.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.