Addiction

what’s your thought on the new softer style, personally dislike them and Hope plan is not to phase out the original ones. They need to give black back its unique taste aswell
Are they the ones that taste like the smell of tarmac? Or was that Midget Gems?

If I had the money to start with, I reckon I could quite easily get addicted to gambling, horse racing especially

It's all very well to make jokes about this sort of thing bit it's no laughing matter. Tippex was my habit, used to sniff bottles and bottles of it. It put a serious strain on my marriage and nearly lost my job.

Luckily some good people spent a lot of time with me and changed my life.

They sent me to a correction centre.

Chocolate.

I'd find it impossible to go a day without it and always need to have some after a meal.

I amaze myself how I just don't seem to get bored of it.

Over the years it was alcohol and bad food. I’ve majorly cut down on my drinking and also eat very well now.

Most recently it’s arrabbiata sauce which I have with wholewheat pasta at least twice a week. It’s heaven.

what’s your thought on the new softer style, personally dislike them and Hope plan is not to phase out the original ones. They need to give black back its unique taste aswell
The "new" sports mixtures have been with us for more than a decade, though agree they're crap.
Thankfully you can still get the original Lion ones, which include the delightful pineapple and devine liquorice ones...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.