Ade and Toure confirmed to miss both semi final games

simon23

Team supported
ManCity
Its on the offical site now that they will miss both games......

huge loss in my opinion and leaves us with ltd options upfront.......Rsc unless he improves on the little we have seen of him wont be the same threat as Ade can be

that will leave bellamy and probably tevez leading the line...plenty of pacce and graft from both players but doesnt allow us to vary the play at all........

Toure also a loss but think we have adequate cover in the form of ned.....though its always a loss losing your capt.

its not having a go at either tevez or bellamy but they are very similar players and we dont have options

looking at it another way however we will have to play football and we can certainly play on the break with the pace of swp, bellamy robbie and tevez

RSC will come good, was a good player with Bayern & scored plenty of goals with Blackburn, class doesn't suddenly become bad players, just needs matches to get back up to speed.

They'll both be missed greatly, probably Adebayor more than Toure as we've got more "like for like" replacements at the back.

I'd be expected Adebayor to return from the African Nations before Toure though, Group B contains Ivory Coast, Togo, Burkina Faso and Ghana so you'd have to put Ivory Coast and Ghana as favourites to qualify and that would mean Togo being knocked out and Adebayor coming back at the end of January.

From the report's I have read over the last couple of days Hughes is definetely in search of a centre back, the question is if we get 1 or 2 more injuries would we be able to sign them up in time for the 1st semi?.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.