Ade and Toure confirmed to miss both semi final games

Not good news, certainly.
Anyway, to get good results in Jan. we will need a big guy with killer instinct in front of the goal, or to take over when Ade shuts down, after his return.

Sorry for Santa but in his actual form, he does not make the cut, nor any of the reserves inspire confidence. I am sure the manager is well aware of this, so I aspect fireworks in Jan.

ocimpean said:
Not good news, certainly.
Anyway, to get good results in Jan. we will need a big guy with killer instinct in front of the goal, or to take over when Ade shuts down, after his return.

Sorry for Santa but in his actual form, he does not make the cut, nor any of the reserves inspire confidence. I am sure the manager is well aware of this, so I aspect fireworks in Jan.

trust me hughes isnt aware of this. hughes LOVES (well literally bums) santa cruz..

Project said:
We managed to score 3 without Ade at Old Trafford.
And let 4 in with Toure - lol. I never thought I'd be able to laugh about that game but time's a great healer!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.