Ade and toure will miss semi

Bombo

African nations will take ade and toure away for semi will it not?

and probably the home tie too by all accounts!

Think we should be alright at centre half with Ned or Kompany filling in!

Didnt do too bad without Ade at the swamp but would like to think we could buy a top notch striker at the beginning of the transfer window just in case!

Dont think Santa Cruz is up to it unfortunately! However theres always Benjani :)

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=150650" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=150650</a>

Wrighty Wrexham said:
and probably the home tie too by all accounts!

Think we should be alright at centre half with Ned or Kompany filling in!

Didnt do too bad without Ade at the swamp but would like to think we could buy a top notch striker at the beginning of the transfer window just in case!

Dont think Santa Cruz is up to it unfortunately! However theres always Benjani :)

Plus we haver Robbie back too now, giving us the option to put Bellers up front with Robbie on the left.

Dont laugh but i think rocky just needs games he may get the chance in january he has not had a proper run out yet allthough he has looked poor so far but 15 minutes here and there is not going to get you match sharp most strikers need time

gary walker said:
Dont laugh but i think rocky just needs games he may get the chance in january he has not had a proper run out yet allthough he has looked poor so far but 15 minutes here and there is not going to get you match sharp most strikers need time

I agree Rocky is a good player he is just lacking match fitness.He will actually prove to be a target man than Ade once he plays a bit.Im not saying he has anywhere near the talent of Ade and I know Ade is not a target man.However that is how we are trying to use him currently and it's not working.If you are 6-3 with alot of small players round you it's hardly surprising the keeper and defenders aim for him in the hope he'll hold it up.

Bombo said:
African nations will take ade and toure away for semi will it not?
Not necessarily. African Nations are entitled to demand their players in advance of the competition, but Hughes is hoping to reach a compromise. Negotiations underway as revealed by Hughes at least a week ago.

Adebayor missed the first Old Trafford Derby, and Toure is currently playing with an injury. It's not a disaster if they are not available

If a 100% santa cruz can score over 15 goals in a poor blackburn team. Surleyy he can do it for us i hope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.