Ade and toure will miss semi

RobbieBrewer said:
Vidic will piss himself at RSC's total lack of mobility and will eat him for breakfast.
The temptation is to start punting long balls from full back up to him when he's on the pitch.
I dread him being in the first 11 at the swamp-it'll be like playing with ten men from the start.

Please God,anyone but RSC against the rags.
there goes our problem lumping it in the air. At the start of the season we played on the deck and looked 10 times better than we do now. Since Robbie has been out we have gone a bit route one. get it on the floor for f##ks sake

Looking forward to this time when either Ned or Kompany can prove to Hughes they should be in first team not Toure. I thought bothe proved their worth last year and should be automatic first team selections.

CTID_92 said:
If theyre going to be missing then i suppose we'll try and get a few players in before the semi's in January

The only problem with that is, any prospective new player could be cup tied if they've played in the CC already, and would they be registered/eligible to play by 6/1/10?

Given
Richards Kompany Lescott Bridge
SWP Ireland de Jong Bellamy
Tevez RSC

Sorted...

Roque should be fine with a little pep talk from Hughes.

I love Ned and think he should be starting ahead of Lescott.

I don't care how much Lescott cost us - Ned was great last season for us and Lescott should be made to fight for his place. So for he hasn't lived up to his price tag. Fair enough he needs time to settle but Ned has already performed consistently (imo) for us and could provide some much needed speed for us at CB.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
and probably the home tie too by all accounts!

Think we should be alright at centre half with Ned or Kompany filling in!

Didnt do too bad without Ade at the swamp but would like to think we could buy a top notch striker at the beginning of the transfer window just in case!

Dont think Santa Cruz is up to it unfortunately! However theres always Benjani :)

Santa Cruz and Onouha, SC big game player, we will be alright.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.