Ade back in training.. so for wednesday?

Benjani on the bench the way I see it, as a reward for his brilliant play in the last few weeks and his commitment.

-----------Given-------------
Richards---Nedum--Kompany--Garrido
---------De Jong---Barry---------
SWP---------Ireland-------------
---------Tevez----Bellamy--------

Bench: Taylor, Zabaleta, Bridge, Sylvinho, Toure, Petrov, Benjani

Just goes to show what complete bollocks it was about a rift between him and Mancini. Yesterdays papers were all full of stories about him refusing to come back and now it turns out that he must have cuaght a flight yesterday - just like Mancini was saying at the end of last week.

kippaxblue76 said:
shantay said:
Are you serious
he had a dark tracksuit with the hood up and boots thrown over his left shoulder they were bright yellow

It was tongue in cheek but you told us anyway:-)
I worked it out,just takes a while to get the cogs working and i am blonde
but i have my coat on ready lol

kippaxblue76 said:
Pearce_out said:
Well thats good news as the last I heard, Ade was refusing to return and feigning injuries.

Source? i aint heard nothing about that.

I think if someone I knew dies in my arms, I may have to sit out a few... just me though. Luckily, I did not see any threads about "feigning injuries" or I may have lost my mind.

Somud said:
Benjani on the bench the way I see it, as a reward for his brilliant play in the last few weeks and his commitment.
I hope you are being ironic
he was dreadful yesterday and for the 20 minutes he came on for last tuesday
Ade on the bench instead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.