ade celebration ban

The rules have been changed this year so even if Ade had been booked for the celebration (or any other offence) the FA can still take additional retrospective action as well.

feedthegoat said:
The rules have been changed this year so even if Ade had been booked for the celebration (or any other offence) the FA can still take additional retrospective action as well.

The letter from the FA in the FA watch thread confirms that if the Ted sees an incident no further action can be taken.

If he's been booked the incident has been seen.

moomba said:
feedthegoat said:

The letter from the FA in the FA watch thread confirms that if the Ted sees an incident no further action can be taken.

If he's been booked the incident has been seen.
I was only going off a podcast I heard from that prick Graham Poll so I shouldn't be surprised if he was wrong, he fucked it up often enough when he was refereeing.

If Clateenburg has actually claimed it was for wasting time then surely this is the final proof that he and the FA are corrupt to a ridiculous extent.

If cnutenburg has claimed it's for time wasting then it's the final straw for me. He was clearly pointing at the Arsenal fans and telling him he shouldn't of done that.

He was in his own half. The referee could quite easily have restarted play whilst he was on his knees if he wanted to. So Clattenburg is the one who should be charged with time wasting, the thick twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.