Ade in Guardian (mentions the song!!)

Oh yeh that bit where he says they sing about the size of my manhood it's great !! Get a grip.

He says 'songs' that's plural I've been singing the darts one specifically at the training day so he could hear that not all of us sing sh*te unoriginal songs, that simply copy our nearest rivals.

Its a shite song and very unoriginal end of. That's what the majority object to.

Blue Mooner said:
Oh yeh that bit where he says they sing about the size of my manhood it's great !! Get a grip.

He says 'songs' that's plural I've been singing the darts one specifically at the training day so he could hear that not all of us sing sh*te unoriginal songs, that simply copy our nearest rivals.

Its a shite song and very unoriginal end of. That's what the majority object to.

those blasted fans...singing bloody songs....they even stand up when singing thus blocking my view...those toerags

Unfortunately way too long but the tune lends itself well to Ade or Touré

You're just too good to be true
Can't take our eyes off of you
You've got a heavenly touch
We will support you so much
At long last we have arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good now your Blue
Can't take my eyes off you

Der de, der de, der de de de de der de der de duuurgh

We love you Ade
Now that your Blue and White
We love you Ade
now that youve left that Shite
We love you Ade
Trust in us when we say
We love you Ade
We love you Ade
We love you Ade

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6XGUhzfutc[/youtube]

No singing a sh*te song.

I think you'll find I'm ususually one of the only one's singing at some games, West Brom away last season springs to mind specifically !

Hate the song, end of.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Unfortunately way too long but the tune lends itself well to Ade or Touré

You're just too good to be true
Can't take our eyes off of you
You've got a heavenly touch
We will support you so much
At long last we have arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good now your Blue
Can't take my eyes off you

Der de, der de, der de de de de der de der de duuurgh

We love you Ade
We love you Ade
We love you Ade
Trust in us when we say
We love you Ade
We love you Ade
We love you Ade

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6XGUhzfutc[/youtube]

Now that's more like it imo !!

Blue Mooner said:

In all fairness the majority sing it, and the minority that objected we doing so as they thought he would be offended by it. Read back to the post about it on here, it even got to the point where people said they thought he might leave cos of it!

He mentions SONGS so that's plural. I'm sure if he had the choice he would rather we not sing about him having a sterotypical member.

Blue Mooner said:

I like the bit where he says "they sing songs that upset me and make me feel unloved apart from one bloke that sang a different song at the training day. It is he and he alone that I want to play well for. If only I knew his number. I love him."

Get over it - he is happy to be sung about - if you don't like it fine. But lots of people objected saying Ade wouldn't like it and they were wrong.

This wasn't meant to start an argument by the way - so long as we are all singing something I am happy....

Happy atmosphere and all that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.