Ade/Tevez - getting the right blend

City Raider

Is it me or were we a lot more fluent whilst Ade was away and Tevez was left to maraud around on his own, with help Petrov/Bellamy etc?

We seem too rigid, easy to mark and aren't dragging defenders around like we were.

Not a criticism of Ade, he will get us goals, more praise of Tevez and the different problems he brings to defenders.

City Raider said:
Is it me or were we a lot more fluent whilst Ade was away and Tevez was left to maraud around on his own, with help Petrov/Bellamy etc?

We seem too rigid, easy to mark and aren't dragging defenders around like we were.

Not a criticism of Ade, he will get us goals, more praise of Tevez and the different problems he brings to defenders.

agreed, makes us play the ball along the floor instead of using a target man, but ade did quite well today

drop Ade, use Tevez to secure CL status, sign top class striker in the summer

job done

City Raider said:

Can't help but bump this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.