adebayor and terry deadlines

Adebayor has NOT had his medical yet so it is definatley not a done deal, patience is required me thinks.

mancityscot said:
rickmcfc said:
thought that yesterday it was said that we would like the adebayor and terry deals to be done before we fly out to south africa? also if adebayors work permit was today why wouldnt it have been announced, coz hughes n cook will be over there so it aint gonna get announced until we get bk is it.

Mark Hughes, stevie Ireland and new signings staying behind. Then going to abu dhabi

Yeah I heard this somewhere. It said that the new signings would be meeting the owners for some reason. It also said that Adebayor would be going but it may have just been assuming that he'd have signed by then?!

Gandalf Blue said:
mancityscot said:
rickmcfc said:
thought that yesterday it was said that we would like the adebayor and terry deals to be done before we fly out to south africa? also if adebayors work permit was today why wouldnt it have been announced, coz hughes n cook will be over there so it aint gonna get announced until we get bk is it.

Mark Hughes, stevie Ireland and new signings staying behind. Then going to abu dhabi

Yeah I heard this somewhere. It said that the new signings would be meeting the owners for some reason. It also said that Adebayor would be going but it may have just been assuming that he'd have signed by then?!

That was on SSN earlier btw.

Mark Hughes, stevie Ireland and new signings staying behind. Then going to abu dhabi[/quote]

since when?? why would they b going to abu dhabi???[/quote]

they are doin the new kit launch[/quote]

What for,every fooker has already seen it!!![/quote]

SCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! "I mentioned the war earlier but i think i got away with it!!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.