Adebayor, Drogba, Eto'o or Dzenko

AntonDonJuan

Let's say these are our 4 targets for the big man up top. Who would you take and why?

I'd have to say Eto'o as he's pure class. But you have Drogba and Adebayor who are proven in the league, and Dzenko who has a shit hot goalscoring record and has time on his side and would be a lot cheaper than the rest.

Tough one, in fact i'd go for Eto'o and Dzenko if we could

All of these would improve our forward line... I gues if pushed for an Order i'd go

Eto'o
Drog
Dzeko
Ade

warpig said:
id take adebayor, drogba and eto over dzenko anyday.
Drogba is knocking on and i don't rate Adebayor that much tbh. If we could get Eto'o in and Dzenko in as cover/rotation then we should. Dzenko is only 23 it could be worth getting him while we have the chance

Drogba and Adebayor more trouble than their worth.

Eto'o, absolutely, don't know much about Dzenko but he'd be my next choice for the simple reason that he's not Adebayor or Drogba.

Villa (if not thn Forlan) and Dzeko as a back up with his friend Misimovic as a back up for Ireland. Robinho and Tevez on left and right wing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.