Adebayor for Golden Boot because of his hair!

BusterPhillips

Pretty confident Ade will win the golden boot this year because he's grown his hair long.

Let's look at the science, ade scored a shed loads of goals when his hair was long for the gooners, he then got his hair cut and didn't do great. His hair was abit longer when he signed for city and he had a 1 in 2 ratio, now his hair is the longest I've seen it so he's gonna tear it up this season!

Run down the bookies now guys, make a mint while you can, remeber its science!

lmjones1uk said:
Pretty confident Ade will win the golden boot this year because he's grown his hair long.

Let's look at the science, ade scored a shed loads of goals when his hair was long for the gooners, he then got his hair cut and didn't do great. His hair was abit longer when he signed for city and he had a 1 in 2 ratio, now his hair is the longest I've seen it so he's gonna tear it up this season!

Hope your right

jose mourinho said:
lmjones1uk said:

Hope your right

OMG its JM. Will you be joining as coach in a few years , sir?

On Topic: Here's another view regarding the science of this theory.What if his long hair enables opposing team defenders to pull him back by his hair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.