Adebayor may not go to African Nations Cup

Marvin

Report in the Guardian's mathc-report by Tim Rich says that Adebayor will have a medical to establish if he is fit enough to travel to Africa.

Not sure if that's good news or bad....depends on the nature of the injury (think it's his ankle)

Injured as well - though I've seen mention of a calf strain which shoouldn't be too serious

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Marvin said:
Injured as well - though I've seen mention of a calf strain which shoouldn't be too serious
It's Santa Cruz! anyway I'm sure Mancini will address our squad issues very quickly.

Yep....... and only 4 more festive days to go!

Havnt ventured over to the transfer forum since September but gettin very itchy now, in fact, im off!

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Marvin said:
It's Santa Cruz! anyway I'm sure Mancini will address our squad issues very quickly.

The same Santa Cruz that bagged two against Sunderland, held the ball up to link play and was very unlucky not to get MOM.
That Santa Cruz?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.