Adebayor (merged)

Arsenal_dj said:
Llinks are already surfacing that we will use the money to fund a move for Aguerro so thanks lol

Good luck with that.

You don't have a chance if Chelsea and Man Utd get involved.

Arsenal_dj said:
Llinks are already surfacing that we will use the money to fund a move for Aguerro so thanks lol

Is there any reason why Wenger keeps buying small boys to play up front???

:)

RobinJo said:
Arsenal_dj said:

Good luck with that.

Man utd have stopped buying

And what player that wants to play for football reasons over money would choose Chelsea?

Arsenal_dj said:
RobinJo said:
Arsenal_dj said:

Good luck with that.

Man utd have stopped buying

And what player that wants to play for football reasons over money would choose Chelsea?

Chelsea are still a better team than Arsenal, and you really think Scum have stopped buying. If something comes up I'm sure they'll go in.

Arsenal_dj said:
Dhenry said:
Bergkamp said:
Arsenal_dj said:
Diaby is not a quality player!! he has the potential but when ever he starts playing well he gets injured,

Eboue is not on the transfer list!!

We were reluctent to include him in the deal for Melo, the only way he will leave is if he asks to which is a possibility?

@ Bergkamp - Where do you get this information from because it is a little wrong

I bought 12 shares a long time ago when they first came on the market for f*ck all and have made my contacts / friends going to shareholder meetings. They told me who's on the wishlist in and out.

I also have full access to the financial reports we create.

Not trying to be too inquisitive, but as a business student having had an auditing internship I am well aware that by international accounting regulations, annual financial reports are public information anyway... or should be anyway. Unless you mean quarterly reports or something like that but in no way should they reveal anything substansive that does not translate to the annual reports.

I beleive Bergkamp is lieing!! maybe a city fan?? he did not even know the colour of the block he has a season ticket in at Arsenal?? lol i call bullshit!!

What on a City Fans Forum No way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.