Adebayor (merged)

bizzbo said:
the problem i have with this 'no medical' story is that it seems one way or another that negotiations had reached a point where it was the detail of the deal that was still being discussed. why would cook and marwood waste so much time sorting out the fine print of a deal without having the all clear from the medical?

Hey you!

Oi, over here!

*shouts in impatient, aggressive tone*

Where are those flippin' speakers?!?! ;)

merson_the_king said:
Stop trying to pick the bones out of what i have said im passing on info from a very reliable source!!

^^we will see how relaible your sauce is later!!

merson_the_king said:
Stop trying to pick the bones out of what i have said im passing on info from a very reliable source!!

oh i believe you're telling the truth mate.. i just hope your friend has enough info to actually say what he said with certainty..

can you disclose just how high up he is in that company? is he involved directly with First Artist Sport on the negotiation side?

*singingtheblues* said:
bizzbo said:
the problem i have with this 'no medical' story is that it seems one way or another that negotiations had reached a point where it was the detail of the deal that was still being discussed. why would cook and marwood waste so much time sorting out the fine print of a deal without having the all clear from the medical?

Hey you!

Oi, over here!

*shouts in impatient, aggressive tone*

Where are those flippin' speakers?!?! ;)

I'd like to answer but that would mean taking the thread off-topic ;)

[they're still here. I'll get em out tomorrow chum :) ]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.