Adebayor (merged)

Dillon said:
merson_the_king said:
I have just received news the deal has been done!! Honest

merson_the_king said:
ut wait give it an Hour!! i stated it would be done on Thursday 2 days ago when you all said it was done

merson_the_king said:
I have heard it will be confirmed by 8pm tonight
thanks, the pressure is well and truly on merson.. lol
hope he has a big bunker, armoured vest and tin hat..

He's probably already left for good. He rolled his hand-grenade into our tent and has legged it.

He knew he was rumbled when he said Ade was meeting the team coach tonight.

When 8 O'Clock comes and goes without an anouncement the excuses will follow oon after, alien kidnap, something wrong with the flux capaciter on the de lorian etc etc

SSN are finally reporting the news from early today that talks with Ade are "at an advanced stage"

They're showing part of and Interview with Ireland & Hughes and the rest of the squad arriving in SA aswell.

Dillon said:
SSN are finally reporting the news from early today that talks with Ade are "at an advanced stage"

They're showing part of and Interview with Ireland & Hughes and the rest of the squad arriving in SA aswell.
its about time...

theyre well behind as usual...

Dillon said:

Anyone would think they had denial issues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.