Adebayor (merged)

Robbo. said:
A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS, why when hughes is looking for a hold up striker would he go for forlan?, he would not. If Ade falls through, the next on the list is Villa....I'm telling you. :)

Your arguing against yourself there tho mate - if he wants a hold up striker then Forlan and Villa both don't fit the bill

johnmc said:
A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS, why when hughes is looking for a hold up striker would he go for forlan?, he would not. If Ade falls through, the next on the list is Villa....I'm telling you. :)
people have been saying villa is next on the list for an awful long time now. he would be above adebayor on anyone's list, surely. it's.... not..... happening.

bizzbo said:
johnmc said:
Robbo. said:

Your arguing against yourself there tho mate - if he wants a hold up striker then Forlan and Villa both don't fit the bill

people have been saying villa is next on the list for an awful long time now.

He is not a hold up player by any stretch - and villa will not leave spain.

I would also gueess that we have enquired and been told this. I doubt we have never made any enquiries at least

johnmc said:
bizzbo said:
johnmc said:
Robbo. said:

people have been saying villa is next on the list for an awful long time now.

He is not a hold up player by any stretch - and villa will not leave spain.

I would also gueess that we have enquired and been told this. I doubt we have never made any enquiries at least

I agree 100%, I'd already edited my post to try and make it clearer.

Could it not be that if we can't get Adebayor we just stick with Roque?

Saying that I think we'll get him.

I'm a bit worried about this "I want more time" from Adebayor. He thinks moving to City will affect his street cred, to all intents and purposes...

Strange boy. What have Arsenal won in the past 3 years anyway?

Lancashire Blue said:
I'm a bit worried about this "I want more time" from Adebayor. He thinks moving to City will affect his street cred, to all intents and purposes...

It's media bollox mate. Don't worry he is ours

BibbyBlue85 said:
Lancashire Blue said:

It's media bollox mate. Don't worry he is ours

I hope so. BTW Sorry for using the quote box. I generally think that people use the quote box when they're going to disagree with someone, but I'm not. Just makes it easier to highlight what you said. I'm keeping my fingers crossed as I think he'd be a good buy.

Blue Square are running a range of markets including Ade to score on Man City debut and to score against Arsenal - oddschecker have him at 14/1 on to leave Arsenal - surely this is a good indication?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.