Adebayor (merged)

LETS LEAVE THIS TW@T ALONE

Rant finnishd its obvious he doesn't want to come so move on City as i have said on here he isn't right for us lets move on and leave the big headed bastard

spanishblue said:

Rant finnishd its obvious he doesn't want to come so move on City as i have said on here he isn't right for us lets move on and leave the big headed bastard

No, its not obvious, he has a right to some time to decide and by all accounts we are looking positive for this deal now. Top player, one of, if not the best on his day in the league.

svennis pennis said:
Top player, one of, if not the best on his day in the league.

Why are thousands of arsenal fans offering to drive him up here for his medical then?

They want to get rid of him in the same way we want to get rid of Benjani.

He's a lazy ****

spanishblue said:

Whats the deal spanish, give a player 5 mins to decide and if he doesnt walk away???

Get real fella deals take time, this isnt some fantasy game played on the computer.

It feels like some fans on here are now ranting like spoilt kids if we dont announce a new £30m signing every day ffs.

Cook, Hughes and the Chairman have brought us Barry, RSC, Tevez, Taylor and they have done that by the second week in July, with real bids for Terry, Adebayor, Lescott and maybe a few others.

Name me another club with the exception of RM that has done anything like that?

A grip on reality is fooking needed here fella's

pee dubyas crayons said:
svennis pennis said:
Top player, one of, if not the best on his day in the league.

Why are thousands of arsenal fans offering to drive him up here for his medical then?

They want to get rid of him in the same way we want to get rid of Benjani.

He's a lazy ****

Does it really need saying? They hate him due to what was happening this time last year and all wanted to jump on him at the sign of any dip in form. Half the crowd booed him FFS.

He is eternally better than anything we have in that position and I hope they drive him up here sharpish.

svennis pennis said:
spanishblue said:

No, its not obvious, he has a right to some time to decide and by all accounts we are looking positive for this deal now. Top player, one of, if not the best on his day in the league.

If he wanted to come to City sooooo much he has probably known about this for weeks he would not be dickin around i want players at City who want to come I CAN EMGINE THIS PRAT BEING LIKE ANELKA GREAT ONE WEEK STANDIN AROUND SCRATCHIN HIS ARSE FOR THE NEXT 2 NO FUKIN COMMITMENT NOW YOU WONT GET IT LATER

spanishblue said:
If he wanted to come to City sooooo much he has probably known about this for weeks he would not be dickin around i want players at City who want to come

Fuck sake mate we can all find reasons to hate him if we just invent fictions. By all accounts we bid a week ago today at the earliest.

spanishblue said:
svennis pennis said:
spanishblue said:

If he wanted to come to City sooooo much he has probably known about this for weeks he would not be dickin around i want players at City who want to come

So would you say Tevez was 'dickin' us around? He took longer than 5 minutes to sign. If we get Terry, would you say he was 'dickin' us around and tell him to get fucked?

By all accounts we started negotiating this deal over the weekend, its less than a week, he has a right to decide. We wont hang around, surely you know that after what happened with Eto'o?

Be patient. He could even sign today.

Bluemoon115 said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Bluemoon115 said:
OrigamiNinja said:
MEN says the deal has hit a snag as Adebayor is having second thoughts!

LOL, MEN are just reporting what others had up 36 hours ago.

Now, whats more likely, the MEN are first with some new news, or they have only just discovered some old news?
You have to ask!!!!!

I don't, but obviously some people should.

What do you reckon of Adebayor anyway?
I think we need a goal threat badly, last year, we turned ourselves into one of the best counterattacking teams I have seen, but as soon as we fell behind it was over(we could still be playing 10 man Stoke and wouldn't have scored). Having someone like Adebayor... changes that, it helps all areas of the team, while overall we might not score many more goals it will change the way teams have to play us. It's all very well for people to say, oh he doesn't want to come, we should move on.... but at 25 if he signs a 4 or 5 year deal(as most players have joining us)this is THE major move of his career. I would sooner have a player that has figured out in his own mind this is the right move for him, than someone that feels forced and rushed. If Hughes says it's at an advanced stage then I believe him, Hughes is not a man that goes overboard on such things, in short I hope he signs.

svennis pennis said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2539592/Emmanuel-Adebayor-set-for-medical-at-Manchester-City.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=Football

Press all reporting he will sign today!

I see he's down to earning 130k a week in that story. Got to love consistency in the media!

And I really hope this is true. I would love him to sign before I go to Vegas on Sunday, as I'll be out of the loop for two weeks then!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.