Now Arsenal with Adebayor!

Who shall we piss off next!

Burnley?

For what, their sheep?

No, that's Blackburn!

Both!

They're like 2 miles apart lmao

Bluemooner33 said:
Maybe because City will be playing CL next season and Arsenal wont and wont see it again for a long time???

Man City may get into the top four but that doesn't mean that Arsenal will lose their place.

Man Utd over-rate Fletch, Anderson, Nani, Valencia, Carrick, Park and Owen. Of course these players look class with Ronaldo but so would any midfield.

Liverpool over-rely on Torres and Gerrard.

Chelsea have an old squad. Out of all the top four they are the safest (assuming they keep Terry).

simonr555 said:
The grammar and punctuation by some posters on here is nothing short of horrendous.

I know I was thinking the same myself, especially as it's an English grammar site and not a football site.... Oh wait one second!!!

Why does it matter?? I would rather read a comment that had some thought to it than a English lesson, which has f'all to do with Manchester city!!

Lighten up this forums for every city fan regardless of education. Don't put people off from posting it's unfair and a tad bit bullying

Didsbury Dave said:
Godfather said:
Chance said:
wrongun73 said:
id love to actually meet knobs like you in real life instead of on the internet

That can be arranged. Send me a PM.

lol another internet hard man.

Offering people out on the internet

The saddest thing in the world.

Woah hang on, it was "wrongun73" who offered him out, the cockney just answered him.

Chance said:
Bluemooner33 said:
Maybe because City will be playing CL next season and Arsenal wont and wont see it again for a long time???

Man City may get into the top four but that doesn't mean that Arsenal will lose their place.

Man Utd over-rate Fletch, Anderson, Nani, Valencia, Carrick, Park and Owen. Of course these players look class with Ronaldo but so would any midfield.

Chelsea have an old squad. Out of all the top four they are the safest (assuming they keep Terry).

You saying the RAGS won't be in the top 4? Bold statement mate

Chance said:
Bluemooner33 said:

are you still here?

Chance said:
wrongun73 said:
Chance said:
Why would you leave Arsenal for City?
id love to actually meet knobs like you in real life instead of on the internet

That can be arranged. Send me a PM.
lol danny dyer wannabe, im presuming you are playing the hard man. i meant so i could tell what a **** you are to your face big man. im also presuming you live out of the area so unless we're gonna have a 'meet' on the motorway a pm is pretty irrelevant?
your serve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.