Adebayor (merged)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5439674,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 74,00.html</a>

Adebayor,
Adebayoooooooooor,
Give him the ball,
And he will score.

Are we going to nab this song off Arsenal, or have any of the more creative Bluemoon users come up with a new one?

Tricky_Trev said:
Adebayor,
Adebayoooooooooor,
Give him the ball,
And he will score.

Are we going to nab this song off Arsenal, or have any of the more creative Bluemoon users come up with a new one?

someone please give me ssn stream

sky site saying MH confirmed it that EA is undergoing a medical 2day, wohooo

simonr555 said:
I can't wait to see the guy in a City shirt.. I think he's a class act who has all the traits which you look for in a world class striker.

Aye when he's interested. This is the guy who's agents were trying to get Chelsea to buy him late last night. IMO his heart is not in this move and he's only coming because no-one else can afford him or wants him. If his hearts not in it I doubt he'll be bursting a gut for us or looking anything like world class. I just hope I'm wrong but I remain to be convinced this is a good deal for everyone concerned.

'ali boom-ba-ye' was the chant that defined the rumble in the jungle fight. 'ali will destroy you!'. it sounds unbelievable when chanted by ten thousand people, and comes from the most significant episode of sporting history in the last hundred years. bet you we end up singing, 'do-do-do-do--Adebayor!' tho.

Last night SSN showed the back page of the Guardian which had a story about Chelsea making a bid for Adebayor.

Does anyone know why it hasn't appeared online? Did they realise it was complete bollocks?

I can confirm Adebayor has passed his Manchester City medical around 15 minutes ago with no problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.