Adebayor (merged)

Project Rain said:
The Fixer said:
I have no sound so can't hear the Ade interview on the O/S could someone please post what he said?

Thanks.
I have sound and I still don't know mate.

He said "I can't wait to get playing for city and the fantastic supporters...especially my mate 'the fixer'"

Shame you didn't hear it. ;)

Brino14 said:
CTID_92 said:
i stayed to wait for him to come back out after he signed and he is class! he came to the glass front in the main reception and was bowing down to us and stuff, you can see he is a right character lol

What was nice was that he stayed for as long and he could to make sure he could sign autographs for as many people as possible and was posing for loads of pics. just his security guards were being a bit harsh pushing us all out of the way and stuff.

i managed to get a few pics on my phone so i'll try and upload them in a bit ;)

Makes me remember when he openly flirted with Milan for two months last year and then kissed the badge after scoring a goal in a meaningless friendly. Anybody will pose.

You sound like a scorned lover.

Go and have a read at some of the articles with Wenger stating your fans shitty attitude has cost you a top striker.

Just have to say how good his interviews were today (Sky and OS). He had an answer for everything, and told exactly what we fans want to hear. And the most important part of it: it looked like he meant it.

Reporter: "It is reported that Chelsea was also interested. Was it always Manchester City for you?"
Ade: "Yeah, of course - yeah. That's why I'm here."

Don't know why, but I thought that one was classic. Maybe his accent had something to do with it, but a straight-forward and good answer anyways.

In addition to this, I do think he will be MASSIVE for us actually. Just you wait and see mates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.