Adebayor (merged)

Dillon said:
Wenger is very honest, top man:

''We have lost a great player and we wish him well. He's done extremely well for the club. I don't believe that last season he got enough support. That was playing a part in my mind and in his mind, certainly, as well.

'Believe me, he's a great player and he'll show that again at Manchester City.

'Big clubs lose big players. Milan have lost Kaka and Milan will go on. Arsenal have always lost players and continued at the top level.'

I like the attitude Wenger puts into his players aswell. You could see that with Ade's interviews. He wants to learn every day in training, he doesn't think he's the finished article like some players do when they're still young.

You dont really expect wenger to say any different do you, he seems to have a great relationship with a lot of his players. I think he is correct, arsenal will miss him and he will be a great benefit to us. The fact that clubs like milan and barca were after him proves that he is a top class player and one we have done extremely well to get to the club. Same age as robbie and tevez, hope to see these boys spearhead our attack for years to come.

BringBackSwales said:
personally I think Boj will stay, 6 needed for 3 places

SWP can play as a right winger/striker though and Petrov left in a 4-3-3.

It will be much better for Boj to go on loan and play every week. He's been injured nearly two years, he doesn't need a season on the bench getting 10mins here and there.

Dillon said:
BringBackSwales said:
personally I think Boj will stay, 6 needed for 3 places

SWP can play as a right winger/striker though and Petrov left in a 4-3-3.

It will be much better for Boj to go on loan and play every week. He's been injured nearly two years, he doesn't need a season on the bench getting 10mins here and there.

If Hughes thinks Boj has a long-term future here, i think he'd rather keep at the club this season. I'd imagine he'd want to really keep a close eye on his fitness and injuries, make sure he isn't overused or overexerted

posted by some numpty on men- must be a rag posting as a blue......

"I WILL BE NOT BE PAYING TO WATCH THIS MERCENARY B******D PLAY.. I'll catch him on M of D that is all, now and again! The club has joined the toilet business like the rest. What happened to the philosophy of keeping the history of City alive. You moronic fans who go, please don't even bother replying to my comments".

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/video/clips/0,23791,12602_5441585,00.html?ssvTab=1&ssvSelectedTab=12599&ssvBasket=12602&ssvPage=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/video/clips/0, ... &ssvPage=1</a>

Roque welcomes Adebayor.

This is an important signing for City.

We have gone bang into another "top 4" side, we've taken one of their players. Howeer this time,its a first choice player & not a supersub!

People are really starting to look at us as the real deal now!

Yeah a lot of people I know who support other clubs are finally worried! lol

With Tevez they were still, yeah yeah, good but you're not top 4 yet.

With Ade I think they can see we're able to take the top players from a first team like you say.

Has anyone got pictures of Ade's agent? That guy that looked like a drug-baron?

I saw him on Sky but there are no pictures I can find.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.