Adebayor (merged)

merson_the_king said:
Ar any of you guys worried that you might be getting the money grabbing Ade that is leaving us? Or do you think the move will inspire him and Hughes can work his magic on him?
I think you're the latest in a too-long line of opposing fans that feign even-handed disinterest, whilst your real purpose is to chip, chip, chip at morale, sowing tares amongst us.

His work rate was nothing short of shocking last year, If you cant get motivated for a Champs league semi you must have some problems! The first leg at old trafford was the game that made my mind up on him, Us fans loved him 07/08 but he had to go and flirt with every top club on the market in the summer :-( i loved him! He did get treated bad for the first month or so but that can surley be expected as we were deeply hurt by his comments in the summer. Then once we gave him his new doubled cintract his performances started getting worse, Us fans were starting to think that he was only running around to gain that extra money. Overall im very happy he is leaving as i feel his attitude was hurting other players and we will be stronger without him even if we dont replace him.

So my point is.. Now he is on £170,000 at city what is there to motivate him?? and will he mind sitting on the bench?? he dont have a world cup to fight for

Nothing. If you look at all photos of the Carlos, all you can see is the top half of the shirt.........ie what we have already seen on the sneek previews.

If you were watching Sky, you would have seen the camera pan out and show the entire shirt, something the media have not shown yet because of the official SA tour and the press conference.

The club are not pleased about it becasue the whole thing is now out of the bag.

You talking about this pic??

tevezsigns.jpg

AntonDonJuan said:
Project Rain said:
merson_the_king said:
Ar any of you guys worried that you might be getting the money grabbing Ade that is leaving us? Or do you think the move will inspire him and Hughes can work his magic on him?

Ade was comfortable at Arsenal, I have a feeling he knows how much he will have to work here because we can replace him with the snap of our fingers.
This. Only Bendtner would replace Ade at Arsenal and he is absolute dog shit. No wonder he got comfortable

Bendtner was 10times better than Ade last year!! his finishing was very suspect but Bendtner was sweating for the badge and that is more important for me!! Bendtner will be top quality soon trust me

merson_the_king said:
His work rate was nothing short of shocking last year, If you cant get motivated for a Champs league semi you must have some problems! The first leg at old trafford was the game that made my mind up on him, Us fans loved him 07/08 but he had to go and flirt with every top club on the market in the summer :-( i loved him! He did get treated bad for the first month or so but that can surley be expected as we were deeply hurt by his comments in the summer. Then once we gave him his new doubled cintract his performances started getting worse, Us fans were starting to think that he was only running around to gain that extra money. Overall im very happy he is leaving as i feel his attitude was hurting other players and we will be stronger without him even if we dont replace him.

So my point is.. Now he is on £170,000 at city what is there to motivate him?? and will he mind sitting on the bench?? he dont have a world cup to fight for

I can't really say I've followed him recently, but wasn't it quite clear that he wanted to leave?

merson_the_king said:

he played like a {deleted} for you lot coz thats what you are. at city he will stump up and be a legend like us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.