Adebayor (merged)

"I love em personally, very refreshing in the summer :)" if i was gay id share one with ya but im not and are presuming your not,so how bout we get some birds get drunk and watch them do a lesbian watermelon show for us,while we blaze the whooooooooooooo goodstuff.YNWA

Blue4ever85 said:
Arsenal will finish around 6th next season, behind us & Everton.

Still, least it's Europe ;-p

So you reckon Everton are stronger than us as well? I look forward to the first few matches, last season we were finishing behind Spurs and Villa, this season you and Everton...nothing unusual for us there hey :)

pfunker said:
Blue4ever85 said:

So you reckon Everton are stronger than us as well? I look forward to the first few matches, last season we were finishing behind Spurs and Villa, this season you and Everton...nothing unusual for us there hey :)

Yes.

They will have the usual early season slump, but they'll pick up and finish above you.

Sorry for your loss.

elanos tumb said:
Blue4ever85 said:

At most

Not sure how you came to that conclusion... how do you see Everton going ahead of them exactly? Moyes hasn't brought anybody in and Arsenal haven't lost anybody (yet).

pfunker said:
Blue4ever85 said:

Ignore them mate, they are winding you up. I'd usually stand back and laugh but I like Arsenal and you seem like a decent enough poster.

You have a much much stronger squad than Everton so there will be no danger there. In fact I think Everton will get left behind somewhat next season and will be lucky to make top 6. Our squads our much closer but you have a few seasons of "togetherness" under your belt which give you the big advantage.

This is a huge season of transistion for us. We should be aiming for top 4 with the squad we'll have but a top 6 finish this year, and looking to build for a full on challenge for the year after will be good enough for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.