Adebayor (merged)

I don't know why some fans are getting all up tight just because he hasn't signed yet. Football 365 have reported that the deal has been sorted now and he will sign today. He may yet play in SA, so what's the fuss?!

blueinsa said:
spanishblue said:
LETS LEAVE THIS TW@T ALONE

Rant finnishd its obvious he doesn't want to come so move on City as i have said on here he isn't right for us lets move on and leave the big headed bastard

Whats the deal spanish, give a player 5 mins to decide and if he doesnt walk away???

Get real fella deals take time, this isnt some fantasy game played on the computer.

It feels like some fans on here are now ranting like spoilt kids if we dont announce a new £30m signing every day ffs.

Cook, Hughes and the Chairman have brought us Barry, RSC, Tevez, Taylor and they have done that by the second week in July, with real bids for Terry, Adebayor, Lescott and maybe a few others.

Name me another club with the exception of RM that has done anything like that?

A grip on reality is fooking needed here fella's

fair comment that

The Fixer said:
I think what spanishblue is trying to say is if it was AC or Barca that contacted arsenal over adebayor this deal would of been signed sealed and delivered? correct me if i'm talking bollocks lol.

Cheers
It would have been signed last week[but he aint happy about bein here]

pee dubyas crayons said:
svennis pennis said:
Top player, one of, if not the best on his day in the league.

Why are thousands of arsenal fans offering to drive him up here for his medical then?

They want to get rid of him in the same way we want to get rid of Benjani.

He's a lazy ****

The reason the Arsenal fans want to get rid is that he wanted away last summer after the fall out with Wenger, did you see them whinging about him the season before when his heart was in it, NO, he was probably on of the top three strikers in the league that season and if Hughes can get him to reproduce that i will be more than happy, i wouldn't bet against him scoring 1 in 2 for us.

Adebayor aka Eto'o....................both mercenary gits..............I know I have posted this before but nothing that has happened over the past few days gives me any reason to change my opinion.

kippaxblue76 said:
pee dubyas crayons said:
svennis pennis said:
Top player, one of, if not the best on his day in the league.

Why are thousands of arsenal fans offering to drive him up here for his medical then?

They want to get rid of him in the same way we want to get rid of Benjani.

He's a lazy ****

Didn't thousands of City fans want to drive Stephen Ireland to Sunderland this time last year?? and for £6M lol

BringBackSwales said:
blueinsa said:
spanishblue said:
LETS LEAVE THIS TW@T ALONE

Rant finnishd its obvious he doesn't want to come so move on City as i have said on here he isn't right for us lets move on and leave the big headed bastard

Whats the deal spanish, give a player 5 mins to decide and if he doesnt walk away???

Get real fella deals take time, this isnt some fantasy game played on the computer.

It feels like some fans on here are now ranting like spoilt kids if we dont announce a new £30m signing every day ffs.

Cook, Hughes and the Chairman have brought us Barry, RSC, Tevez, Taylor and they have done that by the second week in July, with real bids for Terry, Adebayor, Lescott and maybe a few others.

Name me another club with the exception of RM that has done anything like that?

fair comment that

Agree wholeheartedly with that blueinsa, some of us are getting a bit carried away, we are all excited but we need to realise how far we have come already and have some patience, as Hughes has said every deal is different and they won't all be done overnight.

The Fixer said:
I think what spanishblue is trying to say is if it was AC or Barca that contacted arsenal over adebayor this deal would of been signed sealed and delivered? correct me if i'm talking bollocks lol.

That's probably right, but - removing my blue tinted glasses for a second - we aren't at the level of Milan or Barca yet.

Kids grow up in Africa and Latin America dreaming of playing for clubs like that, which makes it much easier convincing them to sign for those clubs. We aren't there yet - those kids aren't dreaming of playing for City at the moment - hopefully they will soon, but at the moment we have to accept that that's not the case, so these players may take a bit more convincing than if we were Barca or Milan.

I don't see much wrong with that, and accept that may be why some of these deals (like Eto'o, Tevez and Adebayor) are taking longer than we would like - I certainly don't hold it against Adebayor, as long as when he does come, he plays with the passion we all want to see in our players.

the--dud said:
pfunker, seeing as you seem like a fairly sane and balanced Arsenal supporter what do fans generally make of Vermaelen and what do you think personally? Do you think he'll be a cert for 1st team or is he back up? Who's going to be his pairing in central defence? Toure/Senderos/Silvestre?

Well tbh the jury is out we don't really no much about him. All I do know is he was the Ajax captain, tough and apparently a leader. Main position is Cb though last season he apparently played lb. We spent 10m on him, I can't see him being backup spending that type of money, he will partner either Gallas or Tore I guess with Sagna and Clichy as rb and lb. Silvestre/Senderos if they are still with us will be backup for certain. Also Eboue is a backup to Sagna as well, we have Gibbs as a natural backup to Clichy so we aren't too badly off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.