Adebayor (merged)

who the fook is bothered if this goes through or not I really don't give a shit if he wants to play for us fine sign him if he don't fook him off and I think we would of done this if the tabloids are correct in his agent trying to get united or Chelsea to sign him we just would not stan for that anymore he is a class player but also as we all kow a mard arse plenty of class out there I would not be to upset to see us pull the plug but I would be delighted if he signed

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/07/17/1388819/manchester-city-to-turn-to-juventus-striker-trezeguet" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2 ... -trezeguet</a>

HOPE NOT

svennis pennis said:
happyblue. said:
The mail, The Mirror, His "agent" you decide!!

how much fun is it to be a city fan right now :)

Tease!

Are you convinced he will sign happy?

I'm never convinced until they hold up the blue shirt mate, but from what I got told and info coming through since I have no reason to doubt it ;)

I wasn't quite 100% with kaka but 99% and look how that turned round, truth is mate until he signs the paperwork a lot can happen. I knew about Tevez since the end of last season and he was as nailed on as you could get but even I gave a huge sigh of relief when he finally signed on the dotted line!!

Taken from another forum. Not arsed if he doesn't come to be honest. I want players who want to play for City. Tevez turned Madrid and Chelsea down. Bary signed straightaway. RSC was desperate to join us. Adebayor, sold behind his back, but he's giving the impression that he's not too keen on joining us.

his agents been on talksport just, name phil smith,
he said adebeyor was coming back to preseason training at arsenal
when arsenal had begun talks with city ,
so its all happened very quick, his agent said the deals been agreed fee wages everything complete, there is no other teams involved etc, its just he wants a bit of time to make sure its the right move for him.
he also said city have been very patient during all the talks,
and he expects something to happen over the weekend

happyblue. said:
svennis pennis said:
Tease!

Are you convinced he will sign happy?

I'm never convinced until they hold up the blue shirt mate, but from what I got told and info coming through since I have no reason to doubt it ;)

I wasn't quite 100% with kaka but 99% and look how that turned round, truth is mate until he signs the paperwork a lot can happen. I knew about Tevez since the end of last season and he was as nailed on as you could get but even I gave a huge sigh of relief when he finally signed on the dotted line!!

Ok mate I appreciate it, do you know if he travelled to Manchester today and said his goodbyes etc?

It was a might relief to see Tevez sign, I agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.