Adebayor (merged)

Brucie Bonus said:
Tevez does NOT have KIDS in school. He has one child.

You are not one of us. Why do you insist on this fakery?...because your entire purpose is to undermine morale. You are another false-flagger.

He enrolled his kid in a school this summer, that was when everyone knew he was coming to us. I'm not the only one who heard that surely?

Undermine morale? Give it a rest, I'm sure my posts alone won't affect anyone sleeping.

svennis pennis said:
happyblue. said:
I'm never convinced until they hold up the blue shirt mate, but from what I got told and info coming through since I have no reason to doubt it ;)

I wasn't quite 100% with kaka but 99% and look how that turned round, truth is mate until he signs the paperwork a lot can happen. I knew about Tevez since the end of last season and he was as nailed on as you could get but even I gave a huge sigh of relief when he finally signed on the dotted line!!

If it's in the Mirror mate it must be so! seriously I can only tell you what I got told that he should have a medical this weekend and city hope to have him available for Tuesday's game. Wish I could be more specific but I'm like you guys glued to Sky Sports hoping it all comes true! I really ain't as ITK as some think...but what I do get I like to share ;)

Ok mate I appreciate it, do you know if he travelled to Manchester today and said his goodbyes etc?

It was a might relief to see Tevez sign, I agree.

bizzbo said:
sharpster84 said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/07/17/1388819/manchester-city-to-turn-to-juventus-striker-trezeguet

HOPE NOT

I think his agent said last month we were interested, but hughes flatly denied it. could be wrong.

yeah m8 we are being linked with everyone I think Hughes will have an age policy 31 is a little old he aint 1 for the future

sharpster84 said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/07/17/1388819/manchester-city-to-turn-to-juventus-striker-trezeguet

HOPE NOT

Got to be paper talk. Trez is 31, like Forlan is 30 etc

We need younger players to grow into City for years to come. Ade is perfect for that.

I'm happy Hughes and Cooke have a good vision for young players.

I have been saying now for a couple of days this pratt is nothing but trouble i do not give a flying fuck how good he is or isn't i don't like his attitude he is an arrogant little wanker who will cause nothing but trouble in the ranks
Right now he is angling for another club or more money he is not we need for our global image i want someone who wants the shirt not an arrogant arsenal throw away TW@T

And before anyone asks no i don't want him

happyblue. said:
svennis pennis said:
If it's in the Mirror mate it must be so! seriously I can only tell you what I got told that he should have a medical this weekend and city hope to have him available for Tuesday's game. Wish I could be more specific but I'm like you guys glued to Sky Sports hoping it all comes true! I really ain't as ITK as some think...but what I do get I like to share ;)

Ok mate I appreciate it, do you know if he travelled to Manchester today and said his goodbyes etc?

It was a might relief to see Tevez sign, I agree.

Lol! Well SSN reported earlier that he had said his goodbyes, but then later claimed he left with his future undecided.

For some reason i want this one to happen more than all our other deals. I just think he is the final piece to our attack.

stavros said:
Dillon said:
Ok, just bear with me I'm not trying to cause more arguments but explain where I'm coming from.

Tevez was always favourite for us as he lives in Manchester, has friends here, kids in school here etc.

Now Ade is in London, has friends there etc

So you can see why I'm scared of Chelsea coming for him. Especially with the other things like Ancellotti liking him and Chelsea looking for a striker. I was just adding up the situation.

Does it not make sense to you aswell?

I'm not saying it's certain of course but would anyone be surprised, the odds are good for it to happen.

i think they will stay well away from it personally , becuse they are shitting themselves over the JT situation

See this i'm not convinced of this - the rumour mill has it that part of Terry's concerns about staying at Chelsea is that they have failed to sign any serious new recruits... seems to me adebayor signing for them would not only be a royal f*** you to us following Robinho, Tevez and Sturridge's respective transfers but might also swing Terry's choice in their favour so he stays put.

Plus AC Milan have not spent any of the Kaka cash so far... and I'm sure Adebayor would go a long way towards cheering up their fans.

I wish these losers who find city embarassing and who don't want to sign decent players in case they say no would take their loser attitude to a different club. There is absolutely noThing embarassing abouT being a city fan at the moment it is as good as it has been in my 30 years as a blue.

If you find the fact that top international strikers may choose not to join us then I suggest you become real Madrid fans and take your pathetic thin skinned attitude to another club.

Me I am fecking dead proud we are dining at the top table and going for players like kaka that even chelsea shy away from. If someone doesn't join, their loss and we get someone else but at least we tried!

As for always assuming the worst why bother getting up in the morning if everything is so negative.

and finally those believing the tabloids, get a life!

spanishblue said:
I have been saying now for a couple of days this pratt is nothing but trouble i do not give a flying fuck how good he is or isn't i don't like his attitude he is an arrogant little wanker who will cause nothing but trouble in the ranks
Right now he is angling for another club or more money he is not we need for our global image i want someone who wants the shirt not an arrogant arsenal throw away TW@T

And before anyone asks no i don't want him

how about we get official word on what has stalled the negotiations before we start hating our soon-to-be starting, world class striker? It will be mere weeks before he's scoring class goals for us and on the back of childrens' kits everywhere, stop being impatient.

Dont get Mirrors Article!

Adebayor signs for City for £22mil!

But wants to screw Arsenal for £2mil loyalty fee!

Can he do this after he has sign or must it be done before he signs? Like Eto'0!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.