Adebayor on Monday...

Cambridgeblue

He is going to be an absolute BEAST against Villa... a couple of weeks of rest in him, a few weeks of more intensive training with the squad to develop even better cohesion and a big point to prove after coming back from suspension.

Added together I think he is going to be majorly up for this game and will cause Villa all sorts of problems, I honestly don't know how MON is going to deal with him. Add a smokingly in form Bellers, a hungry Petrov, a tireless De Jong, a motivated Gareth Barry and we could really rip Villa apart if it all falls into place.

Can't fooking wait :)

its going to be great! i'm well up for this match, important one as well if we want to put some distance between us and villa. Could do with blackburn getting a result against arsenal too.

You'd leave petrov in against Villa? ehhhh?

As good as he was i'd leave him out of this one, we need players who'll challenge and he doesn't, it's his main flaw and its a big one against a team like Villa.

Maybe a second half sub but i'd drop Petrov for Ade

------------Given

Zab -- Kolo -- Lescott -- Bridge

----De Jong-------Barry

SWP-------------------Bellamy

-------Tevez
-------------Ade

That'd be my XI

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.