Adebayor on the bench?

A A

Anonymous

Seeing as alot of people like to pick the team on current form where does Adebayor fit into next Monday as surely he can't replace the on fire Tevez and Bellamy? Does he go on the bench? Does he shove Bellamy to the left? but then you can't dislodge Petrov as he is on fire aswell.

What will happen?

I don't know, we have been missing a target man in recent games. They've been pinging balls over to Bellamy or Tevez who simply can't reach it and we give it away. And it's not as if Ade isn't a proven goalscorer himself, being our top scorer so far.

Adebayor should be the 1st name on the teamsheet next Monday, his performances since he came have been immense. Someone will need to be dropped and they will be upset but tough!

You have to play Ade, especially away, as he will be able to hold the ball up and relieve some pressure, which we have missed the past 3 games.

I would drop SWP, drop bellers to the right, petrov on the left and Tevez behind Ade.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Seeing as alot of people like to pick the team on current form where does Adebayor fit into next Monday as surely he can't replace the on fire Tevez and Bellamy? Does he go on the bench? Does he shove Bellamy to the left? but then you can't dislodge Petrov as he is on fire aswell.

What will happen?

Drop SWP move bellamy to the right, Play Ade and tevez up front.

But saying that I think We'd need swp for his defending against vill'a wingers. Also a case for dropping petrov as well, because when it comes to defending/tracking back he's about as useful as fergies stopwatch at the olympics

Halfpenny said:
I don't know, we have been missing a target man in recent games. They've been pinging balls over to Bellamy or Tevez who simply can't reach it and we give it away. And it's not as if Ade isn't a proven goalscorer himself, being our top scorer so far.

But Bellamy and Tevez are the inform strikers, you don't not play inform strikers, don't you understand football at all?

i'd drop swp (as much as i like him) and put bellamy on the right with ade and tevez upfront, petrov on left. Hit them with pace cos we all know dunnie aint quick and will prob give us a penalty at some stage (or get sent off!!)

Immaculate Pasta said:
Halfpenny said:

But Bellamy and Tevez are the inform strikers, you don't not play inform strikers, don't you understand football at all?
Don't know if you've noticed, but Adebayor's not exactly been in shit form either?

Immaculate Pasta said:

What will happen?

come on fella, Ade is one of first names on teamsheet when fit and available.

Petrov to bench, Bellers out on left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.