Adebayor on the bench?

kippax casual said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
But Bellamy and Tevez are the inform strikers, you don't not play inform strikers, don't you understand football at all?

If this is in reference to people saying Robinho should be left out then you are missing the point

Ade has scored 4 in 5 and Robinho has contributed hardly anything this season. Added to the fact we look a better side with Ade in and Robi out (in my opinion) all adds up to Ade getting his place back

Not missing the point at all, Robinho hasn't contributed anything this season because he has missed the majority of it but he contributed more than Adebayor did last season and yet Adebayor has 3 years worth of more experience playing in England.

BillyShears said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
You know fuck all about football, you can't guarantee ANYONE first name on the teamsheet and you cannot drop inform players to play your best players.

FACT (apparently.....)

Awww, poor likkle Pasta. Does your stupidity know no bounds you little rag-a-muffin. In form players play. Ade? In form. Bellamy? In form. Tevez? In form (after last night). Robinho? Not fit. Hasn't trained with the team. And hasn't scored so far this season.

I'm sure you've got a GCSE in maths and can figure out where I'm heading with this...

You can't have one rule for one and one rule for the other but then again i suppose you can do when you are english and have a 4-4-2 mentality. Mike Bassett would fit right in on here.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
Someone's got their knickers in a twist over the 'I miss Robinho thread', haven't they? You should stick to making up stories about footballers pretending to be injured for a year, IP.

I just find it strange how inform players such as Bellamy and Petrov cannot be dislodge by one of our best players when he is fit or available and yet Bellamy, Petrov and Tevez can be dislodge when another of our best players is available.

As for Johnson, i'll admit it, you've got me. For the last year or so he's been at home watching box set after box set of TV Shows, drinking 7up and hot chocolate's trying hard to get over his "injury"

Because Ade is in better form than all of them you lemon. Robinho is in no form what to speak of.

kippax casual said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
I just find it strange how inform players such as Bellamy and Petrov cannot be dislodge by one of our best players when he is fit or available and yet Bellamy, Petrov and Tevez can be dislodge when another of our best players is available.

As for Johnson, i'll admit it, you've got me. For the last year or so he's been at home watching box set after box set of TV Shows, drinking 7up and hot chocolate's trying hard to get over his "injury"

Because Ade is in better form than all of them you lemon. Robinho is in no form what to speak of.

But so are Tevez, Bellamy and Petrov?

Immaculate Pasta said:
kippax casual said:
If this is in reference to people saying Robinho should be left out then you are missing the point

Ade has scored 4 in 5 and Robinho has contributed hardly anything this season. Added to the fact we look a better side with Ade in and Robi out (in my opinion) all adds up to Ade getting his place back

Not missing the point at all, Robinho hasn't contributed anything this season because he has missed the majority of it but he contributed more than Adebayor did last season and yet Adebayor has 3 years worth of more experience playing in England.

This is why were talking about form as in the here and now. Adebayor goes back into the team as he is the form man in the league and he is vital for our style of play especially away from home. Robinho is not as essential as we have Petrov and Bellamy how can play in the same position as him and in my opinion make us a better balanced and more threatening team with them in the side over Robinho.

IP....this has classic thread potential....keep it up!

BTW, your dummy just flew past my window. If I can't catch up to it, I'll be sure to send back by post. Now I just need to find the Paul Scholes Official Fanboys address so I make sure i send it to the right place...

Immaculate Pasta said:
kippax casual said:

But so are Tevez, Bellamy and Petrov?

how can Tevez, Bellamy and Petrov be in better form than Tevez Bellamy and Petrov?

The thing that swings it for me is that Ade is not only in form upfront. He also does a great job for us at the back from corners and freekicks.

BillyShears said:
IP....this has classic thread potential....keep it up!

BTW, your dummy just flew past my window. If I can't catch up to it, I'll be sure to send back by post. Now I just need to find the Paul Scholes Official Fanboys address so I make sure i send it to the right place...

I'm just trying to fit in round here mate and have the view like most seem to, in that a team is picked on form not on the reputation of players so therefore Ade should be on the bench at Villa Park.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.