Adebayor or Eto'o ?

jeeeesus! lionel messi or ashley young? you won't see barcelona fans rubbing their hands at the prospect of selling eto'o. that should tell you something.

bluebean said:
its Adebayor for me, no doubt eto'o is world class, but adebayor is exactly what we have been missing and there was a youtube video posted of him that showed that!

found it again! this is why...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCDP77Gpqmo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCDP77Gpqmo</a>

Any clips on Youtube of him getting caught offside more than Benjani and moaning about his wages? FFS even the Arsenal fans don't want him anymore. I think we'll get him anyway, and unlike the rest of this year's business I don't expect it will be plain sailing where Emmanuel is concerned.....

Eto without question. Hes is one of the top forwards in Europe and has been for years.

Adabayor has only really had one decent season in his career although he has prem experience.

Personally not a fan of Adabayor but its down to who we can get without champions league at the end of the day.

alera said:
Eto without question. Hes is one of the top forwards in Europe and has been for years.

Adabayor has only really had one decent season in his career although he has prem experience.

Personally not a fan of Adabayor but its down to who we can get without champions league at the end of the day.

Exactly! you speak more wise words than Jesus my friend..

PaleBlue said:
FFS even the Arsenal fans don't want him anymore. I think we'll get him anyway, and unlike the rest of this year's business I don't expect it will be plain sailing where Emmanuel is concerned.....

Looking at Barcelona forums, they don't seem to want Eto'o either.

Both seem rather troublesome but I'd prefer Adebayor personally as he has more years left in him and is more the type of player we need. Also has premiership experience.

Ultimately though I would be happy with either of them.

i think both players are a rsk in their own right;

eto'o never played in epl, attitude problems

adebayor patchy record, attitude problems

but i think that adebayor is a slightly less of a risk as if it goes tits up with eto i can see him just wanting his contract to run down on the bench as his next club are likl to be his last anyway where as adebayor is yet to win any major honours if i am not mistaken this will be insentive to him and also the fact he is younger so would be easier to flog if it goes to shit

alera said:

Totally agree. But at the end of the day I wouldn't mind us getting Adebayor.

lol funny reading this thread now.... Ade was the best we could get tbh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.