Adebayor or Rooney

Wellsblue21

Which is Worse?

Personally i think Rooneys as the ball miles away from play, completely pre meditated.

where as Adebayor's stamp wasnt premediated, just done in the heat of the moment

Neither were particularly bad. Niether REALLY hurt their opponent. Both looked alot owrse than they were. But Adebayor did it off the cuff within the heat of the moment in a tackle. In that situation you can do something without thinking. Whereas Rooney ran at the player to do the action, he thought about it and carried it out. That deserves more of a punishment.

Both were stupid, both vicious and worthy of bans, though Rooney's ranks as worse, mainly because of the fact it seems like he changed direction slightly to deliberately go after him, and the blatance of it. If I remember correctly, Adebayor didn't change the direction his foot was coming down too much, he just brought it down with a bit more force. RVP was lucky that it didn't do more damage, though.

Or I could just be chatting bollocks because the last time I saw a replay of it was over a year ago.

I think this was the worst of the lot

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0ML3eseP4M&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0ML3ese ... re=related</a>

When I seen the title of this thread I was thinking of the one at Stoke when he threw his hand back and caught shawcross? got sent off and fooked for it also SWP against Stoke in a different game then you can look at the Rio one before the CC semi.

Consistently inconsistent! and when you throw the Roony and Gerrard ones in racist?

danburge82 said:
Neither were particularly bad. Niether REALLY hurt their opponent. Both looked alot owrse than they were. But Adebayor did it off the cuff within the heat of the moment in a tackle. In that situation you can do something without thinking. Whereas Rooney ran at the player to do the action, he thought about it and carried it out. That deserves more of a punishment.

Rooney is a serial offender. Mind you red carded before if you plead he is innocent and never being charged before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.