ADEBAYOR SONG!! MUST READ!!

foley87 said:
ADEBAYOOOOOOOOOR
ADEBAYOOOOOOOOOR
HE COST LESS THAT BERBATOV
AND SCORES A LOT MORE

EASY AND WITTY

Well I like it!

It'll never get sung though! The "hung like an elephant" one is now too frimly planted in peoples minds for it to change!

Yeah, I love it, but if anyone would do me a favour, im in the North Stand level 2, so....that really explains itself.........

vonksbignose said:
foley87 said:
ADEBAYOOOOOOOOOR
ADEBAYOOOOOOOOOR
HE COST LESS THAT BERBATOV
AND SCORES A LOT MORE

EASY AND WITTY

Well I like it!

It'll never get sung though! The "hung like an elephant" one is now too frimly planted in peoples minds for it to change!

Not necessarily, the above was being sung in the South Stand yesterday and the "Ade! Ade! Ade! Ade!..." one also got going a few times. The other song doesn't bother me but I think it will fizzle out. "He does the 100 metres, in 9.4" may also get an airing now as well after yesterday's events.

ell said:
Why are we changing it again??

Cause the other one is shit racist and degrading. But ill leave that as im sick to death of listening to so called city fans tellin me how it isnt

foley87 said:
ell said:

Cause the other one is shit racist and degrading. But ill leave that as im sick to death of listening to so called city fans tellin me how it isnt
No I mean from

just like our Tevez, said fuck the top4

Which got sung yesterday

foley87 said:
ell said:

this

LongsightM13 said:
Adebayor, Adebayor-or-or, he scored against Arsenal and City got four... or 'he ran at the Cockneys, and slid on the floor'

Brilliant, especially the first one. At this rate we'll have a whole album of songs for the Emirates game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.