Adebayor to Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheNews said:
tonea2003 said:
TheNews said:
Just told deal could be initial loan and we pay % of wages.

This may be better for us as then he can't play against us

no mention of lennon in this deal?

spuds don't want rid of him, only way they would consider if we put AJ the other way, so not happening.

Later guys

yeah laters Daniel, you are a top top chairman

TheNews said:
tonea2003 said:
TheNews said:
Just told deal could be initial loan and we pay % of wages.

This may be better for us as then he can't play against us

no mention of lennon in this deal?

spuds don't want rid of him, only way they would consider if we put AJ the other way, so not happening.

Later guys

I see you are taking advantage of the vacuum left by TH and Danamy. Well, I enjoy reading the posts of the other two and I believe they are genuine. However, you come across as a WUM.

sell him completely or let the fucler rot in the reserves, don't loan him to a rival and pay part of his wages aswell, if true, IMO poor deal, i'd rather he rot lazy tw@t.

not chance of us letting him go to spuds on loan and then helping them financially!!!!

No way we would loan him to spurs full stop. A permanent deal involving the swap suggested might have been possible but now it seems spurs have their begging bowl out again looking for charity. Why would we help a competing side with nothing in it for us ? It's not like the owners care about the money and he was signed pre ffp so it really has no effect on us on the financial side of things.

To be perfectly honest I think it's better for us to take our punishment. The money's wasted but we need to make an example of players like adebayor as well stick him in the reserves if he won't take a sensible approach to playing first team football.

He can have his money but he can have his career as a football player. Not that I think this would bother him.

So bottom line this guy is a wum and talking compete shit. No truth in this at all.

bojinov29 said:
sell him completely or let the fucler rot in the reserves, don't loan him to a rival and pay part of his wages aswell, if true, IMO poor deal, i'd rather he rot lazy tw@t.

Agree with your sentiments mate however IF we didnt sell him or loan him out we would have a significant cost the club of just under £10m for the next year on wages alone....
If we loaned him out and even paid half of the wages we would save £5m. I personally would love to get rid of him however if its a loan or rot in reserves I would loan him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.