Adebayor work permit granted

Thank you for taking him. Dont get me wrong you got a good player when on form, but i couldnt stand his attitude towards the us in the end. He only thinks about team adebayour. Personally I think we got the better deal, but only if wenger spends it.

Just cannot get used to not taking the last 2 days of the transfer window off work in the hope we might pick up some scraps in the last two hours. Then sending text messages to fellow blues (all other clubs have finished their business) as we sign someone from the Italian 2nd Division.

Cheshuntarsenal said:
Thank you for taking him. Dont get me wrong you got a good player when on form, but i couldnt stand his attitude towards the us in the end. He only thinks about team adebayour. Personally I think we got the better deal, but only if wenger spends it.

Glad you got that off your chest. Jeaolusy is a terrible thing mate.

BlueMoon93 said:
Cheshuntarsenal said:

I don't really read jealousy in the original post to be honest mate. Thats his assessment of the player having watched him close up & he's conceded that he's a very good footballer, so I've not got a problem with the post. He's said what he's had to say in a respectful manner, so for me, he's welcome on the forum.

I can't just stop smiling when thinking of Eto'o and the mess with Barcelona. Should have not played games !

Adebayor will be ace, and if he hits a dry patch then we can always play Roque Santa Cruz. Can't wait!

No offence but Jeaolus of what? Im used to clubs outspending us in the transfer market.

Im not stupid enough to say he is shit, cos he is clearly not.

vonksbignose said:
BlueMoon93 said:
Cheshuntarsenal said:

I don't really read jealousy in the original post to be honest mate. Thats his assessment of the player having watched him close up & he's conceded that he's a very good footballer, so I've not got a problem with the post. He's said what he's had to say in a respectful manner, so for me, he's welcome on the forum.

Agreed, very fair and seemingly consistent view of the genuine Arse fans.

Cheshuntarsenal said:
No offence but Jeaolus of what? Im used to clubs outspending us in the transfer market.

Im not stupid enough to say he is shit, cos he is clearly not.
Dont worry mate not all of us are like that.

Adebayor suits our style of play I just hope he can be arsed, but if not im sure Roque will be willing to play!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.