Adebayor work permit granted

According to the most reliable source of the planet, he is a Manchester City player.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Adebayor" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Adebayor</a>

I agree that he will suit your style of play, but i think for 25m you could have got better. The main gripe i have with adebayor is his attitude. Im not sure about rsc think he could be 1 season wonder, but tevez is a real buy for you lot. The boys work ethic will put ade's to shame. Plus i think he takes his chances much better.

All your team needs is a defence tbh, which no doubt will be sorted.

Im actually gutted i wont be at the game at city in sept as im on holiday, but that already looks like being a tasty affair, in which no doubt ade will score against us. Always happens to us.

Top 5 for city personally, but behind us in 1st ;-).

Oh and there better be a dancing partner for adebayor when he does score. Dont see bellamy fullfilling that role.

This is a fantastic signing. It's obvious he had lost interest at Arsenal having been abused by their fans and his mate Eboue's disgraceful treatment at the hands of the Arsenal boo boys.

With fresh impetus and a supportive fan base this guy can do very special things !

Another great signing by Hughes !!! Get In !!!

Cheshuntarsenal said:
I agree that he will suit your style of play, but i think for 25m you could have got better. The main gripe i have with adebayor is his attitude. Im not sure about rsc think he could be 1 season wonder, but tevez is a real buy for you lot. The boys work ethic will put ade's to shame. Plus i think he takes his chances much better.

All your team needs is a defence tbh, which no doubt will be sorted.

Im actually gutted i wont be at the game at city in sept as im on holiday, but that already looks like being a tasty affair, in which no doubt ade will score against us. Always happens to us.

Top 5 for city personally, but behind us in 1st ;-).

Oh and there better be a dancing partner for adebayor when he does score. Dont see bellamy fullfilling that role.

Im sure Robbie will show him a few moves :D

Cheshuntarsenal said:

Have you seen Robinho ?

If anyone loves a goal celebration it's Robinho ...... he has few equals , a true showman who wouldn't look out of place on Sunday night at the London Palladium!

ell said:
Cheshuntarsenal said:
No offence but Jeaolus of what? Im used to clubs outspending us in the transfer market.

Im not stupid enough to say he is shit, cos he is clearly not.
Dont worry mate not all of us are like that.

Adebayor suits our style of play I just hope he can be arsed, but if not im sure Roque will be willing to play!

I wouldn't put it past RSC to score 20 goals next season ...... IF he's played reguarly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.