Adebayor :(

LYNX said:
Anyone know why he didnt play? im a bit dissapointed, world class striker and has played 9 minutes in 2 matches..and why didnt silva play aswell?

It's all about rotation.

The reason we didn't go on to score four and five last night was because I thought we started to get really tired and are still not fit for 90mins. But it was better to keep most out there to get that fitness up. Johnson was fucked for about 5mins before winning the penalty, that was his first 90mins since May, and he was half signalling to Bobby to take him off at times. But Bobby made him stay out there as his fitness will improve because of it, and he'll have a night off on Thurs. As will Milner and Tevez as Silva SWP and Adebayor come in to put us through to the group stages if the Europa Lg.

[Adebayor isn't world class]

LYNX said:
Anyone know why he didnt play? im a bit dissapointed, world class striker and has played 9 minutes in 2 matches..and why didnt silva play aswell?
MANCHESTER CITY 3-0 LIVERPOOL

SamTheGuru said:
*singingtheblues* said:
I think the fact that Jo was brought on ahead of him, says a lot about his future (or lack of) at City. I wouldn't be surprised if he left before the close of the transfer window, he's already been pushing for a move, and I can't see him being too encouraged by being completely overlooked yesterday.

I wouldn't be too fussed anyway tbh, he's never quite lived up to his reputation while he's been here, in fact, you probably could say he has.

The reputation that Arsenal fans were all too aware of.

Meh.

Balotelli is the future.

Ridiculous post. He will start on Thursday and Sunday. Ok?

Exactly.

You have to be a dunce not to see this!

Any 'problem makers' would not even travel.

You miss out the fact he played most of the game last Thursday night in the heat. Mancini clearly thought we could overrun the dippers with 5 men across the middle of the park and I have to say he might well have been right! but I'm sure alot of games we will play 2 up front as the season goes on.

*singingtheblues* said:
I think the fact that Jo was brought on ahead of him, says a lot about his future (or lack of) at City. I wouldn't be surprised if he left before the close of the transfer window, he's already been pushing for a move, and I can't see him being too encouraged by being completely overlooked yesterday.

I wouldn't be too fussed anyway tbh, he's never quite lived up to his reputation while he's been here, in fact, you probably could say he has.

The reputation that Arsenal fans were all too aware of.

Meh.

Balotelli is the future.

Personally, I agree with this only I'll be very disappointed if he leaves. He'll more than likely play on Thursday but very much doubt he'll play on Sunday. Reckon his days are numbered, sadly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.