Adebayors Celebration

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Ade our first Hat-Trick goal scorer in Europe?
no need to correct as you are right as for the celebrations it appeared to me to be the cobweb clearing

I thought so, as for the celebration I think it was like a body cleansing meaning cleansing his poor form of late, I hope so anyway.

Fuck off the lot of you ref his celebrations !!!
Anyone could see, he`d just come from the Trophy Cabinet Room and thats all he found,dust and fookin cobwebs.
Another daft **** who doesn`t like spiders !!! You have to understand a certain BMer for that last comment !

dom said:
MadchesterCity said:
I thought he wqas exercising bad spirits

Or maybe even 'exorcising' ???

Agree , though

Correct chaps. It's tantamount to washing bad luck off him.

'Don't want this no more!' kind of thing!

Very much an African eccentric action and having an African mother, that I've watched do this a few times, I should know!!

smiles said:
Outrun said:
I thought it was kind of weird how everone ran straight to the assist man on all three goals, leaving Ade alone each time until he ran up to the rest. All three very good passes but they barely greeted Ade on the hattrick. Not saying it means anything, it was just weird.

Was going to comment on this too. Not a popular man in the squad, apparently. Maybe they know he's engineering a move away from City and disapprove?

People need to stop reading meanings into every little thing that happens on the pitch, its just looks like a desperate effort to put a negative spin on everything the guy does. First it was AJ when he scored against Newcastle now its Ade ( as usual ).

Even Ade himself went on to show Silva his appreciation. So what if other team mates congratulated Silva first before Ade, maybe they were standing closer to Silva when the ball went in? Those closer to Ade went to him first, those closer to Silva went to him first. Big deal.

I took it as wiping his hands with someone/something?

As like a metaphor when you 'wipe your hands' with something, it means you're finished with it.

That one seems a little stupid having now looked at the other suggestions!

Pick youself up, take a deep breath, dust yourself off

And start all over again, nothing's impossible I have found

For when my chin is on the ground, I pick myself up

Dust myself off, and start all over again, don't lose your confidence if you slip

Be grateful for a pleasant trip, just pick yourself up, and dust yourself off

And start all over again, work like a soul inspired, 'til the battle of the day is won

You may be sick and tired, but you'll be a man my son

Will you remember the famous men, who had to fall to rise again

So take a deep breath, pick yourself up, Dust yourself off and start all over again

Musical Interlude

Don't lose your confidence if you slip, be grateful for a pleasant trip

Just pick youself up, dust yourself off, and try to start all over again

You've got to work like a soul inspired, 'til the battle of the day is won

You may be sick, you may be tired, but you're gonna be a man my son

Will you remember the famous men who had to fall to rise again

Just take a deep breath,ah, pick yourself up

Dust yourself off, have a nice trip and start all over again

Ade was cleaning off the rust in the first celebration, but I liked most the third.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.