Adebeyor medical?

samharris said:
salfordtrueblue said:
bornblueegg said:
Just seen a shot of where the press conference will happen, they'll need to put out more chairs if you are right
Fear not, we have the best chair putter outters in the buisness.

But do we have the best chair counter outers in the business ??

Lol, I came onto this forum because I'm a city fan, I stay for the humour!

fine the ugly cnut

hahahahahh
the real problem is his heads on back to front,an carrington had to turn it around before showing him off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MH suggested that there was a deal to be done but it hadn't been completed yet so I doubt he has had his medical yet - maybe later tonight or tomorrow?

dw7 said:
SI's Bald Head said:
MH suggested that there was a deal to be done but it hadn't been completed yet so I doubt he has had his medical yet - maybe later tonight or tomorrow?
he did have a sly smile on though

This deal is done, Mark just wasnt going to say this in the middle of tevez revealing :) i reckon either tonight or first thing tomoz, OR even a long shot... revealing him in South Africa

Diego1983 said:
dw7 said:
SI's Bald Head said:
he did have a sly smile on though

This deal is done, Mark just wasnt going to say this in the middle of tevez revealing :) i reckon either tonight or first thing tomoz, OR even a long shot... revealing him in South Africa

i did notice that it looked like he nearly spilt the beens about the deal being almost done!! I've never been good with signals and body language though ask every girl ive ever tried to pull!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.